No matter what business you’re in, your customers are on Facebook.
(With over 800 million people, that makes sense.)
But did you know that the average person is on Facebook for over 15 minutes per day!. That comes out to over 8 hours per month! (Except you and me, we’re too busy for that 🙂 )
That makes Facebook the best social network to invest your marketing time, effort and money.
But it’s not enough to just create a Page. There’s a lot of other stuff that goes into Facebook marketing.
Facebook uses an algorithm called EdgeRank to determine how many people your post will reach. So it doesn’t matter if you have 1,000,000 fans, EdgeRank might be stopping you from reaching most of them!
The way to reach more of your fans and increase engagement with your business page is by defeating EdgeRank. There are some specific tactics you can use today to reach more people.
Dominating Facebook is all about increasing user engagement.
Finally, you should use some advanced tips to optimize your social media to help SEO and increase Click-Through-Rates. These are the small details that separate the amateurs from the pros.
- Discover How to “Fix” Your Marketing
- The One Thing Stopping You From Instantly Reaching More Fans
- How to Defeat EdgeRank and Reach More People on Facebook
- How to Decipher Facebook Insights to Increase Views, Engagement and Fans
- The Ultimate Facebook Engagement Tips You Need
- How to Optimize Social Media for SEO and Increasing User Interaction